Wednesday 7 March 2018

On Point: 4 Shoes Giving Me Life!


For a long time I was TOTALLY against pointed shoes in any form; heeled, flat, wedge, you name it, I wasn't wearing it. I assumed that they had an effect of elongating my already, (in my mind) massive size 7 feet, which looking back, is ridiculous. I also deemed shoes donning a point to be "OTT"; a little too much.
Obviously, I'm a changed woman now. Pointed shoes are to me as Curry Goat is to us Jamaicans. Necessary.

Since it's winter right now, it's a risk to wear the two styles of ballet pumps featured below, but that doesn't mean I won't risk it all to look cute! Fashion is pain and all that right? With the pink ruffle ballet flats being super cute, and my favourite out of the lot, it would be a shame not to wear them through every season of the year. The green ballet flats are perfect for casual trips into town or hanging with your cat!
Finally, the two black pairs. The boots are stunning, but slightly weird to walk in, so caution is advised; she says after going to her brothers graduation in Nottingham, and stomping around all day in them! Alas, I love them and their lace up front. Plus they look great with a good jean. Likewise with the sling back heeled shoes. Great with jeans and can still be pulled off at work!

Now I feel like going shoe shopping. Because what's better than spending all of your money on shoes...? Nothing, nothing is better.




















Carla Creary xo

No comments:

Post a Comment