Thursday 5 May 2016

Ya Girl Flew To Japan: Haul

Yep. So I went back.
Its soon, but I just I had to.
Ya girl had fun though!

Haiku over, it was like a force consisting of amazing food, clothes and fantastic beauty products that was pulling me to go. While out there, I had my fill of delicious/ 美味しい(tasty) foods, bought some new clothes, visited some owls in a cute cafe, and met up with some friends.
But since this is a fashion blog, I'm gonna go ahead and share some of my buys in my first haul post! ~

Clothing:
  1. I find it hard to go anywhere and not buy a single item of clothing, so why would I change with this trip! 
    First, is this used jumper/sweater from Spinns (I spent most of my money in this shop). I was really looking for a pretty number that was cute, but also pink. I absolutely love pink but I don't own a piece of clothing in the colour. It immediately caught my eye and I had to have it. Its kinda worn which I love, and is still in pretty good condition for being used! A little bit of Minnie and Micky Mouse in your wardrobe is a nice touch too.

  2. Long coats are kind of all the rage right now in Tokyo, with girls sporting colours all over the colour scale. But I found one, hidden in the back of Spinns calling my name. A green number that actually goes with a lot I already own. It comes up about knee length, thin but great for layering and I'm all about that, It comes with a beauty of an inside pocket along with three other handy little item holders.


  3. I really wanted a simple t-shirt, but I ended up finding a blood red long sleeve top that I really like. The arms are baggy enough for it to give the feel of a jumper, but its thinner so still just feels like a top? With a cute pocket attached to the left breast, its simple yet cute. Oh yeah, its from Spinns.


  4. Another jumper! Since I live in England I mostly wear jumpers. I'm super invested in them. This is again a green cutie, with the material at the waist side cut horizontally, which means easy tucking for the front (I always tuck in jumpers, to show my high waisted jeans). with a v neck line its really nice parring this jumper with delicate jewelry.



Skin Products:
  1. A store that I found in Japan whilst there for study abroad which is actually Korean called Too Cool For School, has me hooked. I usually get their concealer but this time, I found out that they have a highlighter that comes with their concealer, so that's what I bought. Their packaging is also too cute for words, making buying their product so lovely.




  2. As I mentioned previously, I met up with a few friends whilst there and one of my beautiful friends gave me a Welcome Back present! Super cute Japanese animal face masks. they are so adorable, I haven't even opened them yet!! (So i can't report on results) but It was technically what I received when I was there.

Bag:

  1. Because I got to shopping happy like always, I ended up having to buy an extra bag to put all of the stuff I bought (souvenirs, clothing etc.). I got a rucksack from Wego, another one of my cherished Japanese high street stores, that is black, quite spacious and above all goes with so much of what I wear to university. The straps are also wide, which is lovely cause back pain isn't! It is such a nice bag for university and it fits all my books and other crap that I bring to school with me. I love it.




And that's what I bought! Japan was a blast as usual and I hope to find myself basking in its greatness very soon!

Carla Creary xo 

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice haul and I hope I can visit Japan in the future.

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : www.margaretavania.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and you definitely should. Its amazing!

      xo

      Delete